At Cybertonica, we use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to manage risk and fraud, increasing trust and growing frictionless banking and m/e-payments globally. Our service increases conversion and sales by up to 25% while managing card-not-present and other categories of fraud at world-class compliant standards.
We have recently raised £2 million Series A for our award-winning transaction fraud and risk management platform and are expanding our team. We are looking for a Product Implementation Specialist (Acquiring) for our growing product and customer success department who will be working alongside with an existing team supporting our customers and prospects across Europe. Ideally, the candidate should have had an exposure to the payments industry understanding the acquiring business or has a financial degree/background.
Come and be part of our multi-national team and help us develop the next version of our real-time fraud and risk transaction monitoring product.
As a Product Implementation Specialist (Acquiring), you will be responsible for the integration of our acquiring product which enables our customers to monitor transactional data in real-time analysing risk and fraud threats with our AI & ML platform. You will be directly liaising with multiple clients and engineering teams while ensuring that the industry best practices are implemented.
- Actively monitor and assist our customer with on-boarding data and transform it
- Deploy and/or configure new/existing features
- Analyse and document with our fraud and risk experts’ customer requirements
- Help solving/providing insights in critical problems representing the customer
- Work with Business Analysts and Account Success Managers
- Support our sales team
- Provide insights to our test team
- Provide feedback and support our continuous improvement process
- Work together with the Product Management team to validate challenges and analyse them in depth
- Ensure and support the technology team to deliver according to our customers’ needs
- Be part of the team that delivers great value to our customers
Required Technology Experience – Software/Methodology Knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Experience in enterprise applications, and big data solutions
- Programming experience in Python (minimum 3 years), Java or other OOP
- Database skills such as SQL or data analysis experience using (NoSQL, Pandas, Matplotlib, Jupyter)
- Atlassian product experience (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong written, verbal and mock-up skills
You should apply if you:
- Have 3-5 years’ experience, ideally with a year in payments industry
- Have experience in card transaction processing (flows & systems for Acquiring and/or Issuing)
- Have experience in back-office transaction processing (clearing, settlement, reporting)
- Have experience with ISO 8583 messages
- Have minimum 2 years’ experience in Acquiring
- Are a problem solver and a team player
- Are self-organised, detail-oriented and responsible
- Are interested in working with geographically distributed teams and customers
- Want to become a valuable member of Cybertonica’s client-service/ customer success team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Paid sick leave
- Office snacks and drinks
- Company events and socials
- Learning and development allowance
Send us your CV with a Cover Letter (mandatory) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cybertonica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our company and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.