Reporting to: Market Development Manager
Location: IDEALondon, 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB, United Kingdom
Who We Are?
Cybertonica uses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to manage risk and fraud, increasing trust and growing frictionless banking and m/e-payments globally. Cybertonica’s service increases conversion and sales by up to 25% while managing card-not-present and other categories of fraud at world-class compliant standards. Our goal is to build Trust in Transaction.
Cybertonica has won numerous distinctions and awards since its product came to market, including the “Best Use of Payments Data Award” at Emerging Payments Awards 2018 and the “Best Data Analytics and Science Award” at Merchant Payments Ecosystem Awards 2018. Cybertonica also was named finalist for the “Best Technical Organisation Supporting Emerging Payments” award at Emerging Payments Awards 2019, became a finalist for the “FinTech Start-up of the Year Award” at EWPN Awards 2019 and received the “Best New Back Office Innovation Award” at the Emerging Payments Awards 2017.
Our new ScreenWiZe™ product adds device risk management through SDKs (iOS and Android) to the mobile authentication and malware prevention capabilities of our customers whether banks, acquirers, merchants or transactions security. We are PSD2 ready and GDPR compliant. Cybertonica’s vision is for a world of frictionless transaction and trust in 99.9% of transactions.
Cybertonica is looking for a Business Admin & Marketing Intern to join our London office for 1-2 months who will:
- Assist the Company in expense management, budget management and business modelling,
- Manage top management’s calendars and organise meetings,
- Research online the market developments and competitor behaviours,
- Help to manage the company’s social media channels, create newsletters and write blog posts,
- Plan and manage our participation at some key conferences and industry tradeshows,
- Supporting marketing and communications activities and help organising events.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced MS office knowledge – particularly Excel
- Good knowledge of digital and social media marketing, familiar with social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience in content creation and using WordPress
- Good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Additional language is a big plus
- Available to start working for Cybertonica ASAP
- Have the right to work in the UK
Are you a final year or Graduate student or a recent graduate interested in the financial industry, FinTech, e-commerce, cyber security, computer science or regulatory and compliance issues, or you at least know what all this stuff is?
Do you want to:
- Understand how the payments industry is dealing with growing levels of online and alternative payment card fraud and involved in solving these problems,
- Deliver marketing activities and conduct competitive research as a means of learning the payments sector, payments fraud and the Cybertonica products,
- Learn to see how the UK and EU banking and payments are evolving (e-Wallets, mobile payments, virtual banking, etc.),
- Be exposed to the people who are in the top end of an industry that is vital to the world of online and mobile commerce,
- Acquire contacts and leads for employment in FinTech,
- Do something that will change your standing with future employers in the Financial Services sector?
Then Cybertonica is the right place for you! Just send your CV with a Cover Letter (mandatory) to email@example.com.