Role: Fraud & Risk Analyst
Reporting to: Chief Product Officer
Location: IDEALondon, 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB, United Kingdom
At Cybertonica, we believe that every good customer has the right to transact frictionlessly in the digital world of e&m-commerce. Our aim is to help merchants, acquiring & issuing banks to increase their good clients base while avoiding bad customers such as fraudsters.
We are expanding our award-winning team and looking for a Fraud & Risk Analyst for our growing product and customer success department who will be working alongside with an existing team supporting our customers and prospects across Europe. Ideally the candidate should have had an exposure within the payment industry understanding the acquiring business or has a financial degree/background.
Come and be part of our multi-national team and help us to develop the next version of our real-time fraud and risk transaction monitoring product.
The role and responsibilities
- Analyse customer fraud and risk challenges providing direct support as well as gathering information for the product and customer success team:
- communicate directly with fraud and risk analysts
- keep the relevant customer success agent up-to-date
- join customer workshops to ensure best practises
- create fraud monitoring policies
- support customers by answering their questions and solving their problems
- Be part of the team that understands the customer requirements inside-out and help us deliver them
- Work together with the Product Management team to validate challenges and analyse them in depth
- Working closely with customers, sales and technology teams
- Ensure and support the technology team to deliver according to our customers’ needs
- Be part of the team that delivers great value to our customers
• 2-5 years’ experience ideally with a year in a payment environment
- Detail oriented
- Team player
Technology experience – Software/Methodology knowledge
- Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Programming experience in Python, LUA or other
- Database skills such as SQL or data analysis experience using (NoSQL, Pandas, Matplotlib, Jupyter)
- Atlassian product experience (JIRA, Confluence)
- Version Control Systems
- Has experience in working with various different departments such as technology, product, sales and marketing
- Ability to work with domain experts and senior stakeholders
- Payment/Fraud analyst experience
Send us your CV with a Cover Letter (mandatory) at email@example.com.